Welcome to My Group!
Dr. Qin works to promote the creation of the joint laboratory between Chulalongkorn University and Prof. Liu and Prof. Zhang group in Yanshan University, China. Our group is mainly engaged in research field of high strength and high hardness materials and composites, and the surface hardening and functionalization, such as high strength Zr alloy, diamond and related materials/composites, photocatalyst and energy storage materials/devices. We are focusing on the new high strength Zr alloy design and synthesis, control performance, surface hardening and functionalization, device design, and other systemic basic research.
In recent years,Dr.Qin’s group has conducted or participated in more than 20 projects such as Thailand Research Fund, National Research Council of Thailand, EPPO, Ministry of Energy, Thailand, World Class Universities of Thailand, Chula Unisearch, Rachadapisek Sompoch Endowment of Chulalongkorn University, Chulalongkorn University, and Metallurgy and Materials Science Research Institute.
We welcome interested scholars and students with new ideas in the field of metal, alloy, nanomaterials and devices! Particularly welcome students interested in nano-research with good grades, positive initiative. And also welcome the exchanges and cooperation of experts and scholars at home and abroad!
- August, 2019, new paper”Heterogeneous structural defects to prompt charge shuttle in g-C3N4 plane for boosting visible-light photocatalytic activity” has been accepted by Applied Catalysis B: Environmental, Congratulation to Yang Chengwu!
- September, 2018, Yang et al’s paper” WS2 and C‐TiO2 nanorod acting as effective charge separator on g‐C3N4 to boost visible light activated hydrogen production from seawater” has been accepted for publication in ChemSusChem, Congratulations!
- March, 2018, Cao et al’s paper” Insights into the Li+ storage mechanism of TiC@C-TiO2 core-shell nanostructures as high performance anodes” has been accepted for publication in Nano Energy, Congratulations!
- September, 2017, Yang et al’s paper”Rational design of carbon-doped TiO2 modified g-C3N4 via in-situ heat treatment for drastically improved photocatalytic hydrogen with excellent photostability” has been accepted for publication in Nano Energy, Congratulations!
- March, 2017, Li et al.’s paper” Strength and grain refinement of Ti-30Zr-5Al-3V alloy by Fe addition”, is accepted for publication in Materials Science & Engineering A, Congratulations!
- February, 2017, Yang et al.’s paper”Porous carbon-doped TiO2 on TiC nanostructures for enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen production under visible light”, is published online in Journal of Catalyst. Congratulations!
- December, 2016, Qin et al.’s paper”Two-dimensional porous sheet-like carbon-doped ZnO/g-C3N4 nanocomposite with high visible-light photocatalytic performance”, is published online in Materials Letters. Congratulations!
- December, 2016, Yang et al.’s paper”Porous carbon-doped TiO2 on TiC nanostructures for enhanced photocatalytic hydrogen production under visible light”, is accepted for publication in Journal of Catalyst. Congratulations!
- December, 2016, Malay et al.’s paper”Effect of electrodeposition conditions on structure and mechanical properties of Ni-W/diamond composite coatings” is published online in Surface and Coatings Technology. Congratulations!
- Novermber, 2016, Qin et al.’s paper”ZnO microspheres-reduced graphene oxide nanocomposite for photocatalytic degradation of methylene blue dye”, is published online in Applied Surface Science. Congratulations!
- October, 2016, malay et al.’s paper”Effect of Sodium Dodecyl Sulphate and Sodium Bromide Additives on Ni–W Nanocoatings”, is published online in Journal of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology. Congratulations!
- Congratulation to Dr. Jiaqian Qin!!
- Open now!! Ph.D. program in Nanoscience and Technology.
- Current Positions in my group!!