C2F PhD scholarship of Chulalongkorn University
Thesis topic: Advanced battery or Supercapacitor
- Students with master degrees or good bachelor degrees for a Ph.D. programme.
- GPAX >= 3.5 (Master degree holder)/ GPAX >= 3.25 (bachelor degree holder)
- English Proficiency Requirement
* Obtained a TOEFL* score of 525(paper-based examination) /80 (internet-based examination) or,
* Obtained an IELTS* score of 5.5, or,
* CU-TEP test>60.
*Note: TOEFL and IELTS scores are valid for two years from the test date.
- PhD student will receive post-graduate assistantship of 30000 THB/month for master degree holder; student with bachelor degree will receive 20000 THB/month for first and second year, which will be increased to 30000 THB/month from third year. Foreigner students will receive 10000 THB/month for accommodation.
- Education expense: Free
3. Traveling expense for research overseas
4. Expense for conferences overseas (at lease one oral presentation)
- Research fund from chula
Please submit your CV, diplomas, and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Congratulations, Jiaqian Qin has been named a Top Reviewer in the Global Peer Review Awards
- MMRI Special Seminar “SOLAR FUEL PRODUCTION FROM WATER USING ORGANIC PHOTOCATALYSTS”
- C2F PhD scholarship of Chulalongkorn University: One position
- NSTDA-CU PhD scholarship: One position
- PhD and Post-doc positions at Chulalongkorn University, Thailand
- PhD and Post-doc positions in SUSTech, Shenzhen, China
- Congratulation to Dr. Jiaqian Qin
- Open position!!