NSTDA-CU PhD scholarship
Thesis topic: Advanced battery or Supercapacitor
- GPAX >= 3.5 (Master degree holder)/ GPAX >= 3.25 (bachelor degree holder)
2. English Proficiency Requirement
* Obtained a TOEFL* score of 525(paper-based examination) / 80 (internet-based examination) or,
* Obtained an IELTS* score of 5.5, or,
* CU-TEP test>67.
*Note: TOEFL and IELTS scores are valid for two years from the test date.
Student benefits: please see the table on the last page here
The second column is for bachelor’s degree holder (5 year max. support) and the third column is for master’s degree holder (4 year max. support).
1. Monthly stipend: 35000 baht/month
2. Education expense: Free
3. Traveling expense for research overseas
4. Expense for conferences overseas (at lease one oral presentation)
5 Research expense (90 year fund, chula and NSTDA funding)